Monday, October 17, 2016

All about me!


      Hi, Guys
I am new to blogging but I hope you love my blogs. I am 10 years old and my name is Matison (like my username). I love to write and read I think my fav books are Diary of a Wimpy kid and I am sorry if my spelling is a little off. I do musical.ly and its my fav app. My username is Lovingmatison123. I have 6 pets. (1 dog, 3 chickens and 2 turtles) but I think we have to get rid of my turtles soon. I am in the 5th grade and my Bffs are Aiden, Liam, Lillie, Jackson, Emerson and Abbey. I love the color pink. If I get all A's on my report cards I get a Iphone 6 right now I have all A's. (YAY!). My teacher Mrs. Bielenda she is the best teacher I ever had sometimes she talks about farts. Well I have to go.
                                                      

                                                                           See you soon!

1 comment: