Monday, October 17, 2016

Chicken story time!

well I don't have school today and I might have a cold. My mom and dad are looking for a new car and Mimi(Grandma) is watching me and my brother and sister while they do that. We were going to give my mom's car wash but she had to go to Walmart then is was night time and I had to go to bed. All my chickens just started laying eggs we had them when they were just 3 years old and we had many more but they sadly died when they were chicks (paste butt). One time my dog Abbey got one of the chicks and brought the chick under then table and just started licking the chick (the chick lived) and they became the best of friends.

                                                                            Chicken story time!

No comments:

Post a Comment